School athletics can serve an integral role in students’ development. In addition to providing healthy forms of exercise, school athletics foster friendships and camaraderie, promote sportsmanship and fair play, and instill the value of competition. Unfortunately, sports activities may also lead to injury.
Please contact the NJDOE with questions regarding the Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Form and the Health History Update Form. They are not NJSIAA forms - the links are posted here as a courtesy.
- Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Form (PPE)
- Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Form (spanish version)
- Health History Update Form
- Sudden Cardiac Death Pamphlet
- Sudden Cardiac Death Pamphlet Sign-off
- Eye Injuries Fact Sheet
- Concussion Fact Sheet & Consent Form
- Opioid Use & Misuse Fact Sheet
- Opioid Use & Misuse Fact Sheet (spanish version)