The New Jersey Scholastic Coaches Association, which came into existence in September 1994, was developed as a means of perpetuating the finest ideals of coaching and expanding communication between coaches throughout the state.
There are three vital groups that help the NJSCA maintain and improve the growth of membership. These include the New Jersey State Interscholastic Athletic Association, the State Coaches Association Sport Representatives and the present membership. The positive working relationship between these groups has been a major factor in making it a win-win situation. The State Coaches Association follows its own strategies as well as coordinating efforts with the State Athletic Association.
National Federation of Coaches Association/NJ Scholastic Coaches Association Membership
New to 2022-2023, NJSIAA has partnered with NFHS to allow NJSIAA coaches to be dual-enrolled in both the National Federation of Coaches Association (NFCA) and NJ Scholastic Coaches Association (NJSCA) for increased benefits and services. Please enroll in the NFCA by visiting https://www.nfhs.org/who-we-are/membership#coaches. The $35 annual enrollment will provide membership in both associations which includes some of the following benefits:
- Access to the official NFHS Coaches Association membership card (available from member profile)
- Access to NFHS insurance coverage – see summary of coverage at https://www.nfhs.org/media/4295234/insurance_coverage_summary.pdf
- Access to NFHS digital rules books
- Ability to submit nominations for NFCA and NJSCA coaching award programs
- Consideration for service on NFHS committees
- Discounts on NJSIAA coaching clinics
- Other partner discounts
The annual membership period is from July 1st through June 30th.
Contact Dena Maggio email@example.com for questions regarding NFCA/NJSCA Membership.