During each season (Fall/Winter/Spring), two guidance counselors will be recognized for the positive impact they have made on the experience of student-athletes.
Each guidance counselor will be chosen based on how they have supported your college or career decision-making process and how they have guided you through challenges.
Your counselors be selected based on nominations from you, the student-athletes. If you believe your guidance counselor should be recognized, please use the form below to tell us why.
Deadline for entries will be:
- Fall: 10/31
- Winter: 2/14
- Spring: 6/11
Winners will be announced on the NJSIAA website and through our social media channels, which can be followed utilizing the links below.
Fall 2021 Winners:
- Victoria De Santis: Becton High School
- Edward Meier: Cliffside Park High School
Winter 2021/22 Winners:
- Rachel DeWyngaert, Henry Hudson Regional School
- Ishmael Medley, Elizabeth Public High School
Spring 2022 Winners:
- Jennifer Sanchez, Arthur L. Johnson High School
- Peter Baubles, Lakewood High School
New Jersey City University is proud to partner with the NJSIAA to recognize the valuable contributions that guidance counselors have on our student-athletes. NJCU boasts the State’s top Nursing Program and dynamic majors in fire science, cybersecurity, data analytics, sports management, health sciences, and much more. Join our team at NJCU.edu.
NJSIAA Social Channels
- Facebook: facebook.com/NJSIAA
- Twitter: @njsiaa
NJCU Social Channels
- Facebook: facebook.com/NewJerseyCityUniversity
- Twitter: @NJCUniversity
- Instagram: @njcuniversity