Wawa is proud to be an Official Partner of the NJSIAA and present platforms to recognize key contributions to New Jersey's scholastic sports community. Check out the details below to learn more about honoring student athletes and coaches throughout the year!
Community Athlete of the Season
Do you have a teammate that goes above and beyond... beyond the field? Student-Athletes are integral members of the community and Wawa wants to recognize those that are making an impact after the game.
One student-athlete will be selected each season based on a nomination form published through social media. Nominations windows will be specified for each season.
Winners will receive $1,000 gift card to Wawa!
Coffee For Coaches
Your coach could use a coffee! Wawa will be fueling 10 coaches for per season with a $100 gift card. During the promotional periods detailed below, you will be able to nominate your favorite leader through a dedicated post on Wawa social media channels. Comment your nomination using #WawaCoffeeForCoaches and be sure to drop your school's name too. Click here for full rules.
- Coach Kevin Lambe, Collingswood High School, Boys Volleyball
- Coach Kevin Stockhoff, Brick Township High School, Football
- Coach Jon Simoneau, Bernards High School, Football
- Coach Rich Robinson, St. Joseph Regional, Boys Lacrosse Assistant
- Coach Bjonda Ademi, Wayne Hills High School, Girls Soccer Assistant
- Coach Jim DeSarno, Westfield High School, Football
- Coach Keenan Wright, Atlantic City High School, Football
- Coach Alex Cavallo, Teaneck High School, Girls Soccer
- Coach Chris Edwards, Hightstown High School, Cross County and Track
- Coach DJ Gore, Highland Regional High School, Baseball
- Coach Ashley Pierre, Irvington High School, Football
- Coach Mike Vincente, Clearview Regional High School
- Coach Ryan Rafferty, Northern Burlington County Regional School, Cross Country
- Coach Julie Desimone, Princeton Day School, Ice Hokcey
- Coach Angela Parascando, Princeton Day School, Softball
- Coach Derek Bischoff, Roxbury High School, Cross Country, Track & Field
- Matt Milner, West Morris Mendham High School, Freshman Soccer
- Ryan Muirhead, Columbia High School, Baseball
- David Lavezzo, Jackson Liberty High School, Indoor Track & Field (Boys)
- Jim Hamill, Wallkill Valley High School, Outdoor Track & Field (Boys)
- Angela Adam, Princeton Day School, Softball