NEW JERSEY STATE INTERCHOLASTIC ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION
ROBBINSVILLE, NEW JERSEY
The NJ State Interscholastic Athletic Association is a voluntary, non-profit organization made up of 435 public and non-public high schools in NJ. The Association is seeking qualified candidates to apply for the position of Executive Director. The Executive Director is a full-time position, overseeing an annual budget of $5.5 million, 32 high school sports championships, 280,000 student-athletes and a professional office staff of 15 employees.
The NJSIAA is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
1. Master’s Degree or above in Educational Leadership or related field.
2. NJDOE Principal/Supervisor certification.
3. Minimum twenty years of successful education-based administrative experience.
4. Working knowledge of the NJSIAA and NJ Department of Education regulations.
5. Demonstrated success and management skills in athletics, athletics-related finance and athletics-related administration.
To receive an application please contact Colleen Maguire,
Director of Finance and Administration:
Application deadline July 7, 2017
Position available on or before December 1, 2017