The NJSIAA is proud to announce that our Official Sporting Goods Partner, Sports Authority, would like to further commit to high school athletics in New Jersey by offering NJSIAA member schools in their service area free tickets for the entire 2014-2015 athletic season. Your high school has been selected by Sports Authority to participate in this exciting program. In return, your school will receive FREE customized athletic tickets for use at home events.
In addition to the free tickets, Sports Authority will continue to be a great partner of the NJSIAA and high school athletics across the state. We are hoping that all schools within their service area can participate in the initiative as it would help to strengthen the partnership between Sports Authority and the NJSIAA.
- Tickets will be customized with your school and mascot name
- Your choice of 10,000/20,000/30,000/40,000 tickets based on your annual need
- Two (2) options: a) all general admission tickets or b) 50/50 split between student/adult tickets
- Ticket size is 5″ x 1.75″
- Tickets will be double numbered with a 1.25” x 1.75” stub for accounting and auditing purposes. 1,000 tickets per roll.
- Tickets will come in 5 color blocks (Blue, Gray, Green, Orange and Yellow)
- Tickets will include a Sports Authority offer on the back
This is a great opportunity for your school to receive great tickets at no cost. If you have any questions, please contact Home Team Marketing (HTM) at 866-810-2111 and reference the Sports Authority ticket program. HTM is helping the NJSIAA facilitate this opportunity.
To participate in this program, please fill out the form: CLICK HERE. It’s that easy!